Nicole offers consultations for parents who would like to meet Nicole and ask her all their parenting questions. Consultations are available in person – in our clinic, OR Skype OR over the phone OR Facetime and Email. Click here for Skype/Phone/Facetime Appointments
Nicole regularly Skype’s/Facetime's parents who live in other parts of the country or other countries. A lot of local parents also take advantage of Skype so they do not have to get out and about with baby, toddler and pram.
Consultations are a fabulous opportunity to ask Nicolequestions that relate to your specific situation and receive first-hand advice from the expert herself.
Parents who choose a consultation with Nicole often comment that they feel ‘ confident and that it is great to have an expert to talk about what their baby / toddler / child is doing and to get great strategies on how to help’, incredible’ clarity’ is often mentioned in what is otherwise a sea of conflicting information and if parents have a sleep consultation they often say ‘ It changed my life!’ and they can truly move on from the anxiety-inducing sleep deprivation they thought was normal with a baby.
Our parent services include
- Solving Sleep problems in Toddlers & Children – short day naps, frequent night wakings, c0-sleeping, dummy/sucking problems, rocking to sleep, sleep temperature.
- Moving from a cot to a bed
- Adjustment to parents who work away from home – Defence, FIFO
- Bedtime problems
- Play & Intelligence & Language learning in toddlers & children
- Starting School/School Problems (socialisation, anxiety, bullying)
- Routines that are realistic and suit your child
- Coping with Parenting
- Seperation anxiety
- Running away
- Fussy Eaters
- Adjustment to a new baby with a sibling
- Starting Toilet Training -how to and when plus
- Toileting problems – refusal, holding onto poo’s, fear, sneaky poo
- Discipline – what and how
Make an Appointment with Nicole
Try our online booking system to make a Skype - Facetime - or Phone appointment with Nicole Pierotti, click on this link and select your preferred day, your preferred time and pre-pay your appointment to secure your timeslot. It only takes minutes and parents find this option extremely convenient. Click here for Skype/Phone/Facetime Appointments
Alternatively if you would like to meet Nicole in her clinic click here for our contact page & call or email us!! Our office hours are 9am-5pm Monday to Friday so call and speak to our great staff.
As Nicole is a qualified Psychologist all appointments are claimable on private health funds OR you can receive a Medicare rebate with the appropiate referral from a GP. Please ask for more details.
If you would like to contact us about an appointment request please fill out the form below and we will get back to you with a confirmed date and time as soon as possible.