Nicole offers consultations for parents who would like to meet Nicole and ask her all their parenting questions. Consultations are available in person - in our clinic, OR Skype OR Facetime OR over the phone. Click here for Skype/Phone/Facetime Appointments
Nicole regularly Skype's parents who live in other parts of the country or other countries. A lot of local parents also take advantage of Skype/Facetime/Phone so they do not have to get out n about with baby, toddler and pram.
Consultations are a fabulous opportunity to ask Nicole questions that relate to your specific situation and receive first-hand advice from the expert herself.
Parents who choose a consultation with Nicole often comment that they feel ' confident and that it is great to have an expert to talk about what their baby / toddler / child is doing and to get great strategies on how to help', incredible' clarity' is often mentioned in what is otherwise a sea of conflicting information and if parents have a sleep consultation they often say ' It changed my life!' and they can truly move on from the anxiety-inducing sleep deprivation they thought was normal with a baby.
Our parent services include
- Solving Sleep problems in Babies – short day naps, frequent night wakings, c0-sleeping, dummy/sucking problems, rocking to sleep.
- Adjustment to parents who work away from home - Defence, FIFO
- Bedtime problems
- Play & Intelligence & Language learning
- Routines that are realistic and suit your baby
- Starting solids
- Post-natal depression & Mums
- Coping with Parenting
- Preparing a toddler or child for the arrival of a new baby
- Baby Consultations – one on one consultations covering routines, feeding, tiredness, sleep, lack of sleep, sleeping cues, safe sleeping, breast feeding, formula feeding, mixed feeding, self-settling, crying, catnapping to name some.
- Baby Coaching – online and phone support for new parents, a range of packages to choose from or tailor made just for you. For the first 6 weeks.
Make an Appointment with Nicole
Try our online booking system to make a Skype - Facetime - or Phone appointment with Nicole Pierotti, click on this link and select your preferred day, your preferred time and pre-pay your appointment to secure your timeslot. It only takes minutes and parents find this option extremely convenient. Click here for Skype/Phone/Facetime Appointments
Alternatively if you would like to meet Nicole in her clinic click here for our contact page & call or email us!! Our office hours are 9am-5pm Monday to Friday so call and speak to our great staff.
As Nicole is a qualified Psychologist all appointments are claimable on private health funds OR you can receive a Medicare rebate with the appropiate referral from a GP. Please ask for more details.
Or you can make an appointment request, please fill out the form below and we will get back to you with a confirmed date and time as soon as possible.